By analysing thyroid, coronary, kidney and liver functions, as well as imaging tests, blood and urine samples, our specialists can identify potential causes of many diseases.
The Full Female Health Screening includes:
- Consultation with a doctor
- Physical Examination including Blood Pressure check
- Analysis of risk factors and medical history
- Resting ECG (electrocardiogram) test
- Exercise Treadmill Test
- Abdominal and Pelvic ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound (under 40s) / Mammography (over 40s)
- Blood profile including full blood count, liver and kidney functions, cholesterol profile, sugar and iron levels
- Urinalysis for blood, kidney disorders and urinary tract infections
- Follow up consultation
- Full medical report
Call us now on 0207 580 3145 or book an appointment online by clicking below.